Power Stations Fundamentals
- To gain knowledge about power stations.
- To be aware of concepts, basics and principles used to generate the electrical power.
- To be aware of the main components of the power stations and how it works.
- Introduction to network grid
- Types of power stations
- Power stations description
- Combined cycle introduction
- Gas turbine introduction
- Gas turbine components
- Air compressor
- Combustion chamber
3.Heat Recovery Steam Generator (HRSG)
- The main concept of water steam cycle
- HRSG components
- Steam turbine introduction
- Steam turbine components and how it works
7.P&ID Legend and how to read the pipes and instrumentations diagrams
8.Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO) principles
Who should attend?
- Engineers who work in power stations
- Junior engineers who will start to work in combined cycle power stations
- Engineers who interest to know about power stations
- Master’s degree students who study Gas Turbine, Steam Turbine and combined cycle power stations
- Engineering students who prepare research about power stations
- Technicians who work in power stations (especially foreign technicians who work outside Egypt)
- 6 days, 4 hrs. for each lecture