Pressure relieving and Flaring System
Pressure relieving and Flaring System in Process Plants: (Estimated duration: 16 hours).
- Over pressure and sources of waste excessive gases in oil and gas plants.
- Different alternatives used for safe and efficient disposal of waste gases.
- Types of gas and liquid HCs flare systems.
- Essential and optional components of a vertical flare system.
- Flare system’s performance and inspection.
- Environmental impact of flare in the surrounding area.
- Flare gas recovery technology.
- Using the computer application of “FLARES®” to evaluate an existing flare system.