Gas Dehydration Technology
The course will cover all aspects of gas dehydration systems with detailed description about natural gas water content calculation using mathematical and simulation methods and all types of gas dehydration systems will be explained .
Who Should Attend
This course will be particular interest to new process engineers, process supervisor, and new engineers in relation to the important features of gas processing.
- Water Hydrocarbon System Behaviors
- Water content calculations
- Gas Dehydration Systems
- Absorption Using Liquid Desiccants
- Adsorption Using solid Desiccants
- Hydrate Inhibition in Low Temperature Processing Plant
- Hydrate Inhibition in Gas Pipeline
- Process simulation
- Case study
Course Duration: (5) Days