1-BMS basic 30 Hr
- BMS Content
1- The meaning of BMS & it’s advantages.
2- Explaining some applications where the BMS system can be used (Principle of operation).
3- Explaining some classic control circuits & design of motor control center panels (MCC).
a) Direct on line circuit (DOL )
b) Reverse direction circuit (2 direction circuit)
c) Star – Delta circuit
d) Tow speed circuit ( Dalender )
4- Types of BMS Brands.
5- The goal of the use of BMS system.
6- Components of control system.
7- The meaning of I / O Points.
8- Types of sensors which used in BMS system.
9- Types of Modules & Auxiliary devices which used in BMS system.
10- Explaining the application with using BMS system
a) HVAC system (Chiller – AHU – Cooling Tower – Fan coil unit – Exhaust fan Boilers – Compressors – Dryer – Heat Exchanger -….etc.)
d) Fire system
e) Train gats
11- The Meaning of view builder.
12- The Meaning of Site builder.
13- The Meaning of Network System & Standalone.
14- Built up the Program control according to application which you need control it.
15- Sequence of startup of BMS Projects.
16- Match between Motor control system panels & BMS system.
17- Steps of the receipt of BMS project.
18- Validation of HVAC system by using BMS system.
2-BMS advanced 30 Hr
- concept of the Site builder Program.
- Executing a project using the Site Builder Program.
- concept of the view builder program and its most important features.
- Learn how to link between Logic program and View builder
- Learn how to work on. view builder Program
- Design of BMS Riser of LCP Panels
- implement and read the shop drawing for BMS projects
- Cable Selection of BMS Projects.
- Module (Controllers) Selection of BMS Projects .
- pricing BMS projects
- Schematic drawing of BMS Panels
- I/O Selection of BMS Projects
- the Sequence of operation of BMS Project.
- the concept of the share points between the controllers
- Implementation of programming for a BMS project that contains .
- AHU without Return fan.
- AHU with Return fan.
- CHILLERS (3).
- Cooling Towers (3)
- Nitrogen Generator (2)
- Air Compressor (3)
- Boilers (2).
- Ex. Fan (3).
- Refrigerators (2).
- ZONES (CONTROL OF Pressure, air flow, Temp & HR%)
- Bus coupler + 2 feeder + Diesel generator